Become a Corporate Partner
CoSN believes that the Certified Education Technology Leader (CETL) certification program will significantly improve the knowledge base of education technology leaders and their decision-making abilities. This program is one of CoSN's key strategic goals and is expected to generate substantial publicity and awareness.
Certification will strengthen the education technology marketplace through more informed purchasing and implementation strategies. The CETL program is the first aspirational designation for senior education technology leaders in the world. CoSN is confident that those seeking and holding this designation will bring strong leadership and a clear vision of how technology can profoundly transform the learning environment in their school districts.
As a partner, your company will demonstrate its commitment to transforming our schools into 21st century learning environments. Partner benefits include:
- Participation on the CETL project advisory committee, helping to shape the program’s direction and focus.
- Branding on certification-related presentations and marketing materials at conferences and events.
- Branding on materials specifically designed for district superintendents, school boards, HR departments, and senior school administration teams. These materials will include information on how the CETL certification can be used in the hiring and professional development of district technology staff members and how a CETL-certified staff will ensure that school districts are implementing technology to transform learning environments.
- Branding on materials aimed at CTOs and aspiring CTOs on how the certification will enhance their careers and demonstrate their commitment to improving our nation’s schools.
- Links from the certification page on the CoSN website to your company’s website.
- Recognition as a Silver Conference Sponsor with significant benefits at CoSN’s Annual Conference.
To become a partner in this program, CoSN is asking organizations to commit to a three-year pledge of $35,000 per year (paid in one sum or yearly) for a total commitment of $105,000. If you share CoSN’s commitment to bringing 21st century technology to our nation’s school, we urge you to partner with us on the CETL Certification Program.
Download a copy of our Corporate Partnership document to share with your team.
To learn more about partnering, please contact:
(866) 267-8747 ext. 118