We listened. We heard. We are making @Innovation Central even better. Innovation Central integrates open space with dedicated time for thought provoking conversations. No more chopped up blocks of time for exhibit hours. No shipping your booth. We have made your life easier. Just provide the graphics you want for your Innovation Pod, and it will be ready on your arrival. No set-up. No knock-down. Look for a larger Pod this year with larger signage, storage (including a shelf) and a larger surface area! CoSN– the association for school district chief technology officers–is creating a new approach to bring our educator members and private sector partners together. Not through sales pitches, but through strategic conversations about realizing our shared vision of using technology to transform the learning process. At the 2011 Annual Conference we inaugurated @Innovation Central – and now we are committed to making it even better at the 2012 CoSN Annual Conference scheduled for March 5-7 in Washington, DC at the Omni Shoreham Hotel.
We eliminated our Exhibit Hall. Gone. Finished. No more shipping of booths for a few leads that don’t justify the cost. Join us @Innovation Central–A whole new vision and creative concept for a leadership meeting.
- Innovation Central integrates open space with dedicated time for thought provoking conversations. No more chopped up blocks of time for exhibit hours. No shipping your booth. We have made your life easier. Just provide the graphics you want for your Innovation Pod, and it will be ready on your arrival. No set-up. No knock-down. Look for a larger Pod this year with larger signage, storage (including a shelf) and a larger surface area!
- More dedicated time to strengthen relations with educators attending the conference.
- Greater opportunities for networking and conversation throughout the Conference.
- Cool, modern look with lots of casual seating and spaces for conversations.
- Food and beverage breaks served in Innovation Central to drive participation.
We strongly believe that the connections between our educator members and the corporate sector should occur throughout the year–not just at conference time. For this reason only CoSN corporate members will be eligible to participate in Innovation Central.
Innovation Pod: $2,000
Purchase an Innovation Pod. Not a CoSN member? Join at a special rate
membership and receive the Innovation Pod for $5,000 (a savings of $1,500).
Executive Briefings: $2,500
A chance for your company to conduct focus groups with educators or convene an executive briefing for new product releases. Use this 90 minute period or reserve for the whole day at a discounted price.
Bronze Conference Sponsor: $7,500
Receive a 90 minute Executive Briefing session and an Innovation Pod, as well as conference branding, exposure and visibility.
CoSN Platinum ($75,000), Gold ($50,000) and Silver ($25,000) level sponsorships include opportunities at our Annual Conference. Platinum and Gold Corporate sponsors receive a 30 minute spotlight session and participation in a Crystal Ball session highlighting new product developments and trends, and a Corporate Pod. Silver sponsors receive a 30 minute spotlight session or participation in a Crystal Ball session, and an Innovation Pod.
For more information about CoSN, the Annual Conference or yearly sponsorship opportunities, contact: Irene Spero, Chief Operating Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-861-2676 Ext. 112.
· Pods are equipped with hidden storage in the rear
· Large enough to hold laptops and other supplies
· Flags can be created with any design requested by the sponsor
· Sponsor logos and pod numbers will be placed in the front of the pod
· (1) One-sided full color flag with graphic design of your choice;
· (1) black podium stand (23"x23"x40")
· (1) stool;
· Wireless internet access (additional $600); Limited hardwire access is available - you must purchase a Pod along the wall if you want Hardwire Internet
· (2) complimentary conference registrations; Does not include symposium, pre-conference or post-conference workshops
· 8 hours of dedicated time for attendees in @Innovation Central;
· 75-word organizational profile and logo to be listed on the conference website;
· A pre-registration list including name, title, organization and mailing addresses sent three weeks prior to the conference and the opportunity to purchase the final attendee list with emails for one-time use only.
Monday, March 5
Innovation Central Sponsor Orientation
4:00 – 4:30pm
Innovation Central Welcome Reception
5:00 – 7:00pm
Tuesday, March 6
Innovation Central Continental Breakfast
Innovation Pods, Digital Posters
11:00am – 1:50pm
Wednesday, March 7
Innovation Central Continental Breakfast, Innovation Pods, Digital Posters & Boxed lunches
7:00am – 11:45am
THE FLOOR PLAN
CLICK HERE TO
DOWNLOAD THE INTERACTIVE FLOOR PLAN AND SEE THE AVAILABLE PODS