Annual Conference Video Interviews
– a collection of resources on one-to-one learning initiatives at the district and state level – practical approaches and lessons learned.
Acceptable Use Policies in Web 2.0 and Mobile Era
– a guide for developing policies that maximize access and safety. Winner of the eSchool News site of the week award.
– an online community of practice for leaders of innovation in K12 districts. It focuses on innovative practices to providing access with an initial-focus on student-owned devices.
EdTechNext Report on Flexible Mobile Platforms
– a report covering the essentials for leading mobile learning initiatives, from their education potential to the pros and cons of student- vs. school-owned devices.
District Case Studies on Student-owned Mobile Device Initiatives and Value of Investment
– profiles of how two districts are preparing for and approaching initiatives to increase access through student-owned devices.
To read the executive summary, please click here
Small Size, Big Potential: Mobile Learning Devices in School
CoSN's newest mobile learning case studies are part of its annual compendium. Learn about 5 leading edge school districts who have designed effective mobile learning programs.
EdWeb/CoSN Mobile Learning Explorations Webinars