Join or Renew Individual Membership
This membership category is available only to an individual with an outside interest in educational technology issues, such as a recent retiree, a graduate student, researcher/professor or an Ed Tech consultant. The annual membership fee is $250.
: this membership category is not available to those who are currently working for school districts, educational service agencies, charter or private schools, state departments of education, or other associations. If you work for an institution, please join CoSN as an Institutional Member
Benefits of Individual Membership
An Individual member:
- Receives the CoSN Member Bulletin with timely information
- Can attend 2 free webinars per year
- Receives the monthly Washington Update
- Enjoys full access to members-only publications
- Participates in CoSN Leadership Initiatives
- Serves on Committees and partakes in other volunteer opportunities
- Votes in Board elections
Meet Leaders in the Field
Enjoy invaluable opportunities for networking with education technology leaders at the CoSN Annual Conference, state CTO Clinics, the Ed Tech Policy Summit, and other events.
Protect your interests in Washington
Join the EdTechActionNetwork (ETAN) for a unified voice in DC.