The institutional membership category is available only to organizations such as school districts, educational service agencies, state education agencies, colleges and universities, and nonprofit organizations.
Use the MyCoSN Manual for step-by-step instructions on how to get set up!
Professional Advancement to bring your career to the next level
Resources to provide the information you need
- Member newsletter CoSN Connect (bi-weekly)
- Ed Tech Next reports on emerging technologies
- CTO Forum Reports
- Webinar Series (live and archived)
- Framework of Essential Skills for the K-12 CTO
- CoSN Leadership & Infrastructure Surveys
- CoSN Leadership Initiatives
Community to help you interact with colleagues who share your interests
Voice to advocate on behalf of your district and students
- CoSN Advocacy Network
- Washington Update (monthly) on key national policies
- Policy resources on E-rate, privacy, ed tech legislation, and funding