Find out which membership is right for you and learn about exclusive member benefits.
CoSN's LML initiative helps educational leaders overcome the barriers and develop, plan, implement, and manage policies and best practices to effectively enable mobile learning. Mobile learning is growing exponentially but at a critical juncture; we need to work to identify district policies that hinder or aid its growth.
CoSN is grateful to the following sponsors for their support of this initiative: Amplify, BestBuy, Blackboard, C. Blohm & Associates, Google, HP, Juniper Networks, Kajeet, Lenovo, Lightspeed Systems, Qualcomm, and Sprint.
Guide for Mobile Learning Implementation
This guide provides key information and tips to educate and support administrators interested in implementing mobile learning. It addresses common questions from administrators including:
• How do we create a program with a sustainable impact on teaching and learning?
• What are the steps involved in implementing a mobile learning program?
• How do we optimize the investment of our technology dollars?
• How do we choose devices, networks and software for our implementation?
• What are the security considerations in implementing a mobile learning program?
• What are the policy considerations for a mobile learning program?
• What are the professional development considerations?
• What are the teaching models associated with mobile learning?
• What are the options for funding a mobile learning program?
The Administrator’s Guide to Mobile Learning includes best practices, outlines, and resources. Our accompanying infographic walks you through the seven steps you need to take to implement a mobile learning program.
You can also step outside the guide -- learn from pioneering district technology leaders how they have dealt with their thorniest problems in mobile learning implementation. These insightful and thoughtful leaders have been through the trenches and are sharing their candid, pragmatic advice.