NextGeneration Leaders Program
CoSN is committed to recognizing and supporting emerging leaders who are passionate about K-12 education technology and committed to taking their career to the next level. That is why we created the NextGeneration Leaders Program.
Announcing NextGeneration Leaders Program 2017 - Leaders Announced!
The NextGeneration Leaders Program was created, in partnership with EdScoop.com, to identify and strengthen emerging technology leaders.
- Cassandra Anderson, Systems Administrator, School District of Janesville (Janesville, WI)
- Zach Desjarlais, Manager of Instructional Technology, Vancouver Public Schools (Vancouver, WA)
- Seth Hamilton, Technology Integration Coordinator, MSD Washington Township (Indianapolis, IN)
- Courtney Kofeldt, Supervisor of Educational Technology, PA Leadership Charter School (West Chester, PA)
- Holly Stachler, Director of eLearning and Curricular Innovation, Yorktown Community Schools (Yorktown, IN)
Honorees will be formally recognized at the CoSN’s Annual Conference in Chicago on April 4, 2017.
Learn about the 2016 NextGeneration Leaders.
The NextGeneration Leaders program is co-sponsored by EdScoop and was created in 2016. EdScoop highlighted the program in their article, "Calling for NextGeneration school tech leader nominees." Please contact Irene Spero for any inquiries.