CoSN is a future-focused association that connects you to edtech leaders nationwide. In addition to providing you with a network of your peers, CoSN produces cutting edge resources that will empower you and your team to work smarter, and make a bigger impact on your community.
Membership in CoSN is a team membership. Member organizations can have an unlimited number of staff access to CoSN benefits. This access is available to school districts, private schools, educational service agencies, state agencies, colleges and universities, and nonprofit organizations.
CoSN’s continually growing library of resources and tools can save you time and money, and help you and your team thrive. (State of Edtech Leadership, Edtech Next Reports, Framework of Essential Skills, Member Exclusive Briefs)
We know edtech leaders have a variety of backgrounds, and CoSN can help you develop skills in new areas. Whether you’re a new CTO, or you have 30 years of experience, we can help you grow. (CETL Certification, CTO Academy, Workshops, CoSN Annual Conference)
Whether you want to ask a question across the country, or you want to meet up with edtech leaders in your area, CoSN can put you in touch with your peers. (State Chapters, CoSN Network, Committees, Advisory Panels)
- Student Enrollment over 50,000
- Student Enrollment 10,000 – 49,999
- Educational Service Agency
- State Education Agency/State Ed Network
- Large College or University (50,000+ enrolled)
- Non-Profit Organization
- Medium School District (2,501 – 9,999 enrolled)
- Medium College or University (5,000 - 14,999 students)
- Small School District (under 2,500 students)
- Private/Charter School (under 2,500 students)
- Small College or University (under 2,500 students)