Washington, D.C. (March 16, 2023) – CoSN today announced its 2023-24 Officers and Board of Directors. The board includes 15 education technology experts from across the country dedicated to bringing CoSN’s mission to life. Each elected board member serves a three-year term.
Two new Board members were elected by CoSN’s members in advance of the 2023 Annual Conference, and one new Board member was appointed. The new Board will be meeting prior to CoSN2023 in Austin, TX.
“I am honored to work with such a talented and knowledgeable CoSN Board. They are proven national leaders who are providing guidance and expertise to bring forward the vision and mission of our organization. I am excited for the future,” said CoSN Board Chair Diane Doersch, Senior Director of Information Technology, Digital Promise.”
CoSN’s 2023-24 Board of Directors
- Diane Doersch, CETL®, Board Chair and Senior Director of Information Technology, Digital Promise
- Marlo Gaddis, CETL®, Board Secretary and Chief Technology Officer, Wake County Public Schools (NC)
- Rod Houpe, Treasurer and National Director of Business Development, ENA by Zayo
- Steve Langford, Past Board Chair and Chief Information Officer, Beaverton School District (OR)
- Holly Doe, CETL®, Director of Technology, Regional School Unit 40 (ME)
- Shahryar Khazei, Consultant, Infosys
- Chantell Manahan, Ed.S. and CETL®, Director of Technology, MSD of Steuben County Schools (IN)*
- Kelly May-Vollmar, Ed.D., Superintendent, Desert Sands Unified School District (CA)
- Eva Mendoza, Chief Information Technology Officer, San Antonio ISD (TX)**
- Lorrie Owens, Chief Technology Officer, San Mateo County Office of Education (CA)
- Sarah Radcliffe, Director of Future-Ready Learning, School District of Altoona (WI)*
- Don Ringelestein, CETL®, Chief Technology Officer, Maine Township District 207 (IL)
- Lisa Spencer, Ed.D. and CETL®, Manager of Technology Training and Multimedia, Prince Georges Community College (MD)
- Chad A. Stevens, Ph.D., Chief Strategy Officer, ParentSquare
- Valerie Truesdale, Ph.D. and CETL®, Assistant Executive Director, AASA The School Superintendents Association
*Newly elected member
**Newly appointed member
CoSN greatly appreciates the work of retiring Board members Keith Bockwoldt, CETL®, Chief Information Officer, Hinsdale Township High School District 86 (IL); Pete Just, CETL®, Consultant, Just Strategics; and Tom Ryan, Ph.D., Co-Founder, K-12 Strategic Technology Advisory Group. Just and Ryan served as CoSN Board Chair, and Bockwoldt served as Treasurer.
Learn more about the CoSN Board of Directors at cosn.org/about/board/.
CoSN will kick off its Annual Conference, CoSN2023: Reimagine. Redesign. Renew., on Monday, March 20. The three-day Conference, celebrating CoSN’s 30th anniversary, will highlight how educational leaders need to Reimagine what schooling could be, Redesign education to ensure equitable learning for ALL children and Renew the commitment to advancing digital learning. Keep up with live updates on CoSN’s Twitter and via #CoSN2023. The 2023 CoSN Conference is made possible through the generous support of its sponsors.
CoSN (the Consortium for School Networking) is the premier professional association for school system technology leaders. CoSN provides thought leadership resources, community best practices and advocacy tools to help leaders succeed in the digital transformation. CoSN represents over 13 million students in school districts nationwide and continues to grow as a powerful and influential voice in K-12 education. cosn.org
Kate Klimaszewski, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-822-9491