Join us for a dynamic 15-minute demonstration of Malwarebytes’ advanced endpoint security platform, purpose-built for resource constrained IT teams. See how Malwarebytes can strengthen your district’s defenses against sophisticated cyberattacks with our award-winning, easy-to-use solution. Secure your students, faculty, and staff, both on and off campus, with our modern endpoint security solution.
During this demonstration, you will learn firsthand the capabilities of Malwarebytes including:
• Endpoint Detection and Response
• Managed threat hunting with 24×7 MDR
• 72-hour ransomware rollback
• Mobile device protection, including Chromebooks
• Lightweight single agent for Mac/Windows/Linux and mobile devices
• Easy and intuitive cloud-based management consoles for single or multi-tenant use
• DNS filtering for content and security
• Vulnerability scanning
• Patch management
The speaker is Robert Elworthy, a Senior Sales Engineer at Malwarebytes. After working as a public-school teacher for almost a decade, Elworthy worked various sales roles before earning a Computer Information Systems degree and working as an Associate Director of Information Technology at Langdale Industries for 8 years. Robert is passionate about fusing his extensive knowledge of both K-12 and cybersecurity to help schools fight the good fight against today’s most pressing cyberthreats. You can catch Robert enjoying an Atlanta United game in his free time.