CoSN volunteers* expand their professional networks and boost their resumes by joining one of our dynamic committees or educator advisory panels. Tap into our vibrant network, share your expertise, and shape our activities going forward. Please note that volunteer spots are limited and the committee you apply for might not be available. Opportunities for involvement do open up throughout the year; email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering.
*You must be a current CoSN Member in order to volunteer with CoSN, with the exception of the CETL Certification Governance Committee, for which you must be certified unless appointed as the public, employer or industry member.
Committees and Councils
- Advocacy Auction Committee
- Awards Committee
- Chief Technology Officer Council
- Cybersecurity Educator Advisory Panel
- Digital Equity Educator Advisory Panel
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Committee
- Emerging Technologies Committee
- Meetings and Events Committee
- Membership Committee
- Next Generation Task Force
- Professional Learning Committee
- Protecting Privacy in Connected Learning Educator Advisory Panel
- Network & Systems Design Educator Advisory Panel (Formerly SEND)
Committee service terms are from July 1 - June 30.