CoSN (the Consortium for School Networking) is the premier professional association for school system technology leaders. For 25 years, CoSN has provided leaders with the management, community building, and advocacy tools they need to succeed. Today, CoSN represents over 13 million students in school districts nationwide and continues to grow as a powerful and influential voice in K-12 education.
CoSN empowers educational leaders to leverage technology to create and grow engaging learning environments.
We envision a world where the unique potential of individual learners is fully realized and where education is transformed and improved through visionary, strategic technology leadership.
Our Core Beliefs
- Technology is a critical tool to personalize learning.
- Technological fluency allows children to be prepared for the world of today and tomorrow.
- Equitable and ubiquitous access to technology is a necessity.
- Technology enables innovation in our educational systems, which results in greater efficiencies and productivity.
- Global connections are vital to transforming the education process and improving learning.
- The primary challenge we face in using technology effectively is human.
- Technology will transform learning only with strong leadership and vision.
CoSN works on behalf of ed tech leaders nationwide. Everything we do is directly influenced by your questions and needs. The 2016 State of CoSN Annual Report shows CoSN's reach, growth, thought leadership, and impact. Click the thumbnail to the left to see how we can provide solutions to your problems! You may also want to look at last year's State of CoSN and learn Nine Ways That CoSN Answers Your Key Questions.