Usage data is critical to understanding whether equitable digital learning occurs in your district for all students. Analytics can illuminate the digital engagement of students and provide insight on everything from equitable access, to return on investments and professional development needs. Combining analytics with best practices to evaluate learning applications will help you streamline and improve the quality of your EdTech ecosystem.
In this webinar, ClassLink will…
- Share an analysis of the top applications used in our client districts and what differences exist in the types of apps used in schools based on characteristics
- Highlight ClassLink Analytics’ reports hat help districts analyze which applications students use and the differences in applications across school buildings and groups
- Share best practices for selecting and evaluating applications
- Amy Sterckx, Executive Director of Technology & Information, Green Bay Area School District
- Mary Batiwalla Director of Evaluation Analytics, ClassLink