We invite you to get plugged into membership; you will do this by connecting with peers, exploring resources and taking action.
Connect with Other Members
- CoSN Network: Take advantage of this member-only online community. Get started by posting questions, joining interest groups, and adding friends. Don’t forget to complete your profile, it is the best way for other members to find you.
- Linkedin: Join our member-only group and follow our CoSN page.
- Twitter: Follow @CoSN and use the hashtags #CoSN #edtech
- Facebook: Stay up to date with CoSN happenings and interact on the CoSN page.
Explore Tools and Resources
- Podcasts: Available for people that are always on the go, our podcast covers a range of EdTech topics.
- Publications: Explore our resource library for reports that will help you take your knowledge to the next level.
- Toolkits: Want to take on a new initiative. We focus on providing efficient and useful toolkits for educators and members.
- Blogs: Looking for something bite sized? Our blogs written by experts in the field offer quick tips, aha’s and stories that will inspire.
Connect to Your Chapter
Don’t forget to connect with your chapter. Check out our existing CoSN chapters and reach out to your chapter leader.
Access Member-Exclusive Briefs
As a CoSN Member, you have access to the latest Member-exclusive Briefs to keep you engaged on the latest advancements in Education technology and policy. Click here to access these Briefs.
Search for members in your area or members with a similar role to you in our member directory.
Be a Volunteer or Advocate! Volunteers help make CoSN great! You can join one of our many vibrant committees and contribute to our knowledge base and community, as well as visit our Advocacy and Policy page to see how you can get involved at the federal and state level.
Questions about Membership? Please contact our Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Membership Overview Page.