We invite you to get plugged into membership; you will do this by connecting with peers, exploring resources and taking action.
Connect with Other Members
- CoSN Network: Take advantage of this member-only online community. Get started by posting questions, joining interest groups, and adding friends. Don’t forget to complete your profile, it is the best way for other members to find you.
- Linkedin: Join our member-only group and follow our CoSN page.
- Twitter: Follow @CoSN and use the hashtags #CoSN #edtech
- Facebook: Stay up to date with CoSN happenings and interact on the CoSN page.
Explore Tools and Resources
- Podcasts: Available for people that are always on the go, our podcast covers a range of EdTech topics.
- Publications: Explore our resource library for reports that will help you take your knowledge to the next level.
- Toolkits: Want to take on a new initiative. We focus on providing efficient and useful toolkits for educators and members.
- Blogs: Looking for something bite sized? Our blogs written by experts in the field offer quick tips, aha’s and stories that will inspire.