We invite you to get plugged into membership; you will do this by connecting with peers, exploring resources and taking action.
Connect with Other Members
- CoSN Network: Take advantage of this member-only online community. Get started by posting questions, joining interest groups, and adding friends. Don’t forget to complete your profile, it is the best way for other members to find you.
- Linkedin: Join our member-only group and follow our CoSN page.
- Twitter: Follow @CoSN and use the hashtags #CoSN #edtech
- Facebook: Stay up to date with CoSN happenings and interact on the CoSN page.
Explore Tools and Resources
- Podcasts: Available for people that are always on the go, our podcast covers a range of EdTech topics.
- Publications: Explore our resource library for reports that will help you take your knowledge to the next level.
- Toolkits: Want to take on a new initiative. We focus on providing efficient and useful toolkits for educators and members.
- Blogs: Looking for something bite sized? Our blogs written by experts in the field offer quick tips, aha’s and stories that will inspire.
Connect to Your Chapter
Don’t forget to connect with your chapter. Check out our existing CoSN chapters and reach out to your chapter leader.
Search for members in your area or members with a similar role to you in our member directory.
Questions about Membership? Please contact our Membership Department at email@example.com or visit our Membership Overview Page.